The Basement is just the beginning!
















Erick Wolfmeyer is helping jumpstart my creativity in the dead of winter! We are working on the basement which I dread every winter. It is cold and difficult to head on down those stairs BUT Erick brings a fresh vision and new perspective to the displays that I am really excited about! Roxanne and I will be supercharged by his vision and we can continue on with enthusiasm about the cool stuff we get to display at Fern Hill - Here is a peek come in and warm up!!





We will be resetting the whole shop! So stay tuned...

Comments

  1. Hey Girlie!!!
    Looks Great!!! Keep it up!
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the same downspout that I have featured on my blog int he dining room reveal. I will have to come and see what great stuff I need for the laundry room/office project currently underway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog